Monday, March 29, 2010

End of the Quarter

Final points for the third quarter:
Printmaking points have been posted. I will display the 6th grade Ancient Mexican collages and the 7th grade Illuminated Letters in the art hall. I was hoping to have display boards in the hall to appropriately display the student work, but will have the students help me apply masking tape to the backs of the work in order to put in the hallway.

Participation points have also been posted. I always add in bonus points for any unused passes, yet I take off points for pencils having to be checked out. ***Always be prepared with supplies!!

Students were given a list of extra credit activities....such as.....attending the All School Art Exhibition, submit drawings for the SPS Board Budget book, explaining the 2010 Olympic metal designs..... Students may also bring in magazines, gum wrappers, Starburst wrappers, or ziplock bags for bonus points. We are always needing something in the art room.

No comments: