Thursday, March 17, 2011

Before and After Break

Grade 6 are completing houses and turning in sketches and paintings. Most have started the recycled bottle project. If we don't finish by Friday with the marker detail we will complete on Monday after break. I will introduce the printmaking sketches as well as the ceramic clay fish. While we are setting up ceramic clay the students will work on printmaking sketches. The fish will be partially graded as we build them. Any down time will be filled with the printmaking unit. Students will need to bring in a wash cloth to cover clay with to keep it moist.

Grade 7 are well into printmaking with a few already test printing. We will continue with the printmaking after break. A tally sheet has been made for the Chinese brushwork and I have started grading the final paintings.

My classroom computer has been acting up a bit and my home computer will not let me get into the gradebook program (eventhough I have been able to previously?). I am working with SPS tech to get this resolved.

No comments: