Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Extra Credit Opportunities for 2nd Quarter

The following are two opportunities for extra credit:

  • PTSA Reflections Contest.....rules packet can be picked up in the office. I have one copy each of the Visual Arts and the Photography rules in the classroom for student reference. I am willing to let students check out certain supplies if needed. Just let me know how I can help. The theme is "WOW". Due date is December 1.
  • The Springfield Public Schools Administrative Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer has requested 8 1/2 X 11 student artwork for the end of year budget book. She will accept artwork throughout the year. The selected artwork will be scanned and the original returned. To receive extra credit submit at least a week before the end of the quarter.

Students please let me know if you are interested any either of these opportunities. You could work on either one in class if you have extra time.

No comments: